Shared from the The PJ Library Blog, Posted on June 5, 2013
- Enjoy family togetherness in the beauty of nature and the outdoors.
- Free yourself from everyday tasks (i.e. three cooked and prepared meals a day).
- Relax and unwind while the kids are supervised and engaged in camp adventures with new friends.
- Try something new yourself (gaga, rock climbing, or stained-glass crafts anyone?).
- Meet families similar to your own.
- Rekindle Jewish family spirit with new songs, stories, and rituals.
- Invite the grandparents for a multi-generational adventure.
Go ahead, try something new as a family. Click here to read the whole article- Camp Coleman is featured!
Interested in joining us for Coleman’s Family Camp this Labor Day weekend? Find out more information and how to register on our website– save $100 by registering by July 14!