The Machon Staff-in-Training programs train future leaders of the Camp Coleman community. Participants will:
- Learn what it means to be a great staff member – a role model and mentor to children.
- Develop essential 21st century skills such as communication, problem solving, conflict resolution, and more.
- Receive hands on experience through internships in bunks and specialty areas.
- Earn community service hours and certifications such as first aid, CPR certification, and lifeguarding.
- Enjoy fun out of camp trips!
"The Machon program was amazing this year. I’m so grateful for the experience. Overall, best summer of my life!”
“The internships gave me real insights on being staff at Coleman for the first time, and made me truly realize how much I want to be a counselor next year. The amount of freetime and worktime I felt was perfect. We had freedom, yet also had responsibility. Overall it was a great program!”