2023 Dates & Rates
Considering Jewish overnight camp for the first time? Your child may be eligible for a need-blind grant of up to $1,000 this summer! Learn more >
Please note: All prices are in US Dollars
|TASTE OF COLEMAN SESSION||Opening Day||Closing Day||Fees|
|Taste of Coleman|
(Entering Grades 1-2)
|Sunday, July 9||Thursday, July 13||$875|
|Taste of Coleman|
(Entering Grades 1-2)
|Sunday, July 16||Thursday, July 20||$875|
|2 WEEK SESSIONS |
(Entering 3rd & 4th Grade)
|Opening Day||Closing Day||Fees|
|Bonim (2 weeks) 1||Sunday, June 11||Thursday, June 22||$3,095|
|Bonim (2 weeks) 2||Sunday, June 25||Thursday, July 6||$3,095|
|Bonim (2 weeks) 3||Sunday, July 23||Thursday, August 3||$3,095
|Coleman Quest |
Entering 7th & 8th Grade
|Sunday, July 9||Thursday, July 20||$3,450|
|SESSION 1||Opening Day||Closing Day||Fees|
Solelim * Waitlist
(Entering Grades 3-8)
|Sunday, June 11||Thursday, July 6||$5750|
|Kesher (Entering 9th Grade)||Sunday, June 11||Thursday, July 6||$5,995
|Chalutzim (Entering 10th Grade) * Waitlist||Sunday, June 11||Thursday, July 6||$6,295
|SESSION 2||Opening Day||Closing Day||Fees|
Kochavim * Waitlist
(Entering Grades 3-9)
|Sunday, July 9||Thursday, August 3||$5,750|
|Kesher (Entering 9th Grade)||Sunday, July 9||Thursday, August 3||$5,995|
|Chalutzim (Entering 10th Grade)||Sunday, July 9||Thursday, August 3||$6,295|
|STAFF IN TRAINING|
Application process for these programs will begin on November 1st
|Opening Day||Closing Day||Fees|
|Machon 8-week Program (Entering 12th Grade)||Sunday, June 11||Thursday, August 3||$4,950|
|Machon Mitzvah Corps (6-week) (Entering 12th Grade)||Friday, June 23||Thursday, August 3||$5,295|
|Machon Adventure Program (5-week) (Entering 12th Grade)||Sunday, July 2||Thursday, August 3||$4,250|
|TEEN PROGRAMS||Opening Day||Closing Day||Eligibility|
|Coleman In Israel||TBD||TBD||TBD|
We are committed to helping make the Coleman experience available to as many campers as possible, regardless of their families’ ability to pay.
one happy camper
Your first-time camper may be eligible for a One Happy Camper grant of up to $1000!
Additional Fees and Discounts
Families who do not belong to a URJ temple will be charged $250 per child (maximum of $500 per family).
Deposit and Family’s Payment Agreement:
- Families must submit a $500 per Camper/Per session nonrefundable deposit in order to have Camper’s application processed. All tuition monies are subject to stated refund policy. **Taste of Coleman deposit is $250**
- Inclusions: The registration fee includes: All camp activities (except for additional charges as noted below); one camp t-shirt.
NEW! TRIPS ARE INCLUDED IN TUITION THIS YEAR:
This summer, each age group will experience a day trip full of adventure and fun and it is included in your tuition. See below for details of each age group.
Bonim & Kochavim (3rd-5th Grade): This age group will be spending a day at a Water Park.
Solelim & Tsofim Trip (6th-7th Grade): This age group will be spending a day Whitewater Rafting on the Nantahala River with the Nantahala Outdoor Center.
Nachshonim Trip (8th Grade): This age group will be spending a day Whitewater Rafting on the Ocoee River with the Nantahala Outdoor Center.
Kesher Trip: 1-night and 2-days (including Whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River, caving, and another adventure experience)
Chalutzim Trip: 3-nights and 4-days (includes Whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River)
Chalutzim campers also receive one custom sweatshirt.
HOW ARE YOU ADDRESSING COVID-19 AT CAMP?
The health and safety of our families has always been and will remain our top priority as we work to open camp safely. Living with the new reality of COVID-19, elements of camp life may look different, but we are committed to delivering the same level of excellence in programming and camper care as we always have.
We know that the best practices surrounding COVID-19 are continually changing. We will remain responsive to ever-evolving standards and protocols both within the camping industry and as required by our federal and local governing bodies. As our summer plans continue to take shape, we will continue to communicate with you every step of the way.
PAYING A DEPOSIT: You will need to pay a deposit of $500 per session, per child for summer camp. We can process Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and eCheck payments**, and deposits need to be received before enrollment can be confirmed.
Machon tuition is handled through a separate registration process.
PAYING SUMMER CAMP BALANCE: When you register, you will choose a payment schedule for the balance. To assist in paying your camp balance in a timely fashion, we offer multiple payment options to best suit your needs. Automated plans help us process payments more efficiently – thank you in advance for choosing one! For each plan, you may choose to use eCheck, debit, or credit cards**. The payment schedule options are as follows:
50/50 Payment Plan (two installments): By selecting this option, you agree that Union for Reform Judaism will automatically charge your payment method:
- 1/2 of the balance on or around February 15
- Remaining balance on or around April 12
Monthly Payment Plan: By selecting this option, you agree that Union for Reform Judaism will automatically charge your payment method on or around the 15th of each month, in equal installments, beginning in November or the month following enrollment and continuing through April.
Pay in Full at the time of enrollment: By selecting this option, you agree that the Union for Reform Judaism (URJ) will charge your payment method the FULL TUITION at the time of enrollment.
Invoices: You will receive an invoice via email the week before each payment is due. If you have selected an automated payment plan, you don’t need to do anything when you receive the invoice – it is for informational purposes. Your method of payment will be charged on the dates specified in your payment plan.
Third party payments: If we receive a payment from a third party, such as your synagogue, a grandparent, One Happy Camper, etc., your remaining scheduled payments will be recalculated based on your new balance due.
Special Arrangements: If you are applying for financial aid or need to request an alternative payment plan, please contact the camp office at 770-671-8971. In accordance with the registration terms, payment in full is due by April 30.
* Payments may be made by E-check, Paper Check, Debit Card (all without surcharge) and Credit Card (Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Discover). A non-refundable 2.75% credit card processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
Refund and Change of Session Policies
- Cancellation by March 13, 2023 – 100% of tuition is refundable, except for the Non-Refundable Deposit
- Cancellation between March 13 and April 27 – 75% of tuition is refundable.
- Cancellation after April 27 – no refunds will be given unless stated below.
- Camp reserves the right to refund any eligible refund in multiple installments as determined by Camp. Credit card refunds will generally be processed on or around the 15th of every month and can take up to ten business days to clear your bank account.
- Refunds will be given without penalty (including deposit):
- for campers on a “Waiting List” (those not able to be placed in their desired session at Camp) if at any time they choose to be removed from the list or are ultimately unable to be placed;
- if Camp is unable or elects not to open because of government regulations, orders or guidelines
- if Camp is required to cancel the session of a child with a pre-existing health condition;
- if Camp is unable or chooses not to open at their own discretion.
Refunds not given:
- Refunds will not be made if Camper has attended any portion of the session at Camp. This covers all circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Camper’s homesickness
- Camper’s refusal or inability to participate in the normal activities at Camp
- Camper’s violation of any rules, regulations or policies at Camp for which Camper has been provided notice, and as described below in “Camper’s Participation and Camp Program Expectations” section.
- Parent/Guardian’s decision to remove Camper from Camp for any reason
Change of Session
If Camp is required to make a change to Camper session prior to summer, You will be notified by Camp in writing. Camp will provide an opportunity at that time for You to cancel Camper’s session without penalty (including return of any deposit). You will also be eligible for this change of session refund for all children in Your household who are registered at Camp regardless if the sessions of the sibling(s) were not changed.
A change to the Camper session is defined as one or more of the following: a change of session dates, session cost, or camp geographic location change.